Covid 19 Guidelines for clients visiting our offices
- All clients and visitors must wear a face mask before gaining entry to the building. Visitors without a face mask will warrant not be allowed entry onto the premises.
- Upon gaining entry to the building, clients and visitors must use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Clients are required to call and make an appointment before meeting with any RPL staff member. No impromptu meetings would be allowed.
- No more than two visitors at any time would be given access to the office.
- Visitors will be asked to provide information for a contact log which will be used to ensure that there is a record of all entries to support contract tracing if required.
- No children are allowed in our offices.
- Any visitor displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry in our offices.
- Entry would be denied to all visitors failing to comply with the above requirements.
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly