Covid 19 Guidelines for clients visiting our offices
- All clients and visitors must wear a face mask before gaining entry to the building. Visitors without a face mask will warrant not be allowed entry onto the premises.
- Upon gaining entry to the building, clients and visitors must use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Clients are required to call and make an appointment before meeting with any RPL staff member. No impromptu meetings would be allowed.
- No more than two visitors at any time would be given access to the office.
- Visitors will be asked to provide information for a contact log which will be used to ensure that there is a record of all entries to support contract tracing if required.
- No children are allowed in our offices.
- Any visitor displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry in our offices.
- Entry would be denied to all visitors failing to comply with the above requirements.
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.