OUR WINNING STRATEGY
Recognised for leadership as property advisors with strategic focus on:
– Development of our team to become industry leaders
– Delivery of High Performance service via our Integrity Systems
– Management of our Data to add Value to your property decisions
– Use of our Technology to support a reliable Client Experience
This professional practice came into existence in 1972 when Mr. Eugene M. Raymond MOM, FRICS retired as the Commissioner of Valuations in Trinidad & Tobago and formed Eugene M. Raymond & Company.
In 1977 Mr. Ralph A. Pierre MOM, FRICS, IRRV retired as the second Commissioner of Valuations of Trinidad and the Partnership of Raymond & Pierre was formed.
The partnership was incorporated in January 2000 and is now practising as Raymond & Pierre Limited.
Today, Raymond & Pierre Limited is the oldest and largest professional practice of Chartered Valuation Surveyors, Real Estate Agents and Property Consultants in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Valuation of Real Property for inclusion in Financial Statements, Secured Lending,Taxation, Disposal and Acquisition
- Negotiating with acquiring authorities for Compulsory Purchase of Real Properties
- Valuation of Plant and Equipment
- Property Consultancy to private investors and institutions
- Development Consultancy, with specialisation in property development
- Acting as Expert Witnesses in matters relating to the valuation of Real Property
- Real Estate Agency
- Project Management
- Feasibility Studies
OUR MAJOR CLIENTS
Banks | Insurance Companies | Credit Unions | Major Conglomerates | Statutory Authorities | State Enterprises | High Court | Central Government | Private Investors
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly